Friday

Tadpoles.

Tadpoles.

About a couple months ago we scooped up a bunch of tadpoles at the beach.

We made them a nice habitat and have been watching them play and swim every day.

And finally they started metamorphasizing.I’m pretty sure that’s not a real word, but I don’t know what the word is for it.Anyway, they’re changing.You can see in this picture three different tadpoles in three different «life stages».

And here is our first frog!

I’m sad to report that this frog is now deceased.Most likely NOT of natural causes, but that’s all I will say about that.The good news is that we have nine more

Tadpoles are seriously so fun.This is one of the parts of being a mom to boys that I just love.(Although I’m sure some little girls would really love tadpoles too).It is so neat to watch them swimming and it is pretty amazing to check in on them and see that all of a sudden they have legs, and their tails are shortening, and wow!one just hopped!I love tadpoles!


Интересная ссылочка