Tuesday

Heart Diseases Q&A

Heart Diseases Q&A 17 year antiquated girl..Pains within Chest and Left arm!??Heyy.Well i'm 17, perfectly healthy, don't drink / smoke and I'm at a healthy solidity...I had high blood pressure when I was younger but it's adjectives under control now (medication- i'm only on the lowest dose make happen it wasn't very high).So I know my blood pressure is...17 year infirm girl near in a hurry heart rate 90-100bpm.Should I be worried?Im a 17 year old girl who is 153cm and 48kg (105 pounds).I dont think I am overweight.A month ago I had a ECG, CT Scan, Xray, blood test because I had chest pains and I had a high d dimer community....17 year matured g

Read more of this high blood pressure information ...

Guide To Quit Smoking Help.Free Online Medical Advice, Free Health Directory.

Tips to chapped lips