Tuesday

Recap.

Recap.

Not much time to read and write, but just a quick recap.

Horse riding holidays are finished.Laalaa fell off a hose, on her head, in full gallop.Poor child didn’t remember her own name for few minutes.But she is fine.

The owner of the stables gave me a good bye hug (he did to everybody, don’t you think any dirty things), and oh boy, I think I’m making a mistake by liking office boys.I think what I need is a real man, with huge, strong arms that only hard, physical jobs can give!

My mother’s car broke on the way back too.This time I had two road a*sistance cars helping me out.Luckily in the end they found a temporary solution to my problem and I could safely go home.Now the car is in the garage being fixed.

Tonight I’m meeting the Dentist again.Probably for the last time before I leave.He is already planning a trip to Surrey.It felt strange to me when he was looking inside my mouth when doing a filling.I shall say no more.

When I come back to UK my ex is taking children for few days and I’m going to Paris, with Kind of a Boyfriend.Of course there will be no action, he knows it, I made it very clear in London that we are ot an item anymore, but it will be nice to meet him «as friends».

Gosh, if I was reading it on somebody else’s blog I’d think they are a slut.


Type 2 Diabetes Drug GLIMEPIRIDE