Sunday

How do i get rid of acne on my chin?

How do i get rid of acne on my chin?
How do i get rid of acne on my chin?
I was on roaccutane 4 years ago but, although a vast imrpovement, have never had clear skin.My skin has been getting progressively worse for 2 years.I think if I want to go on it again I have to go through all the different levels of treatment first and that takes years!I am taking a multi-vitamin and trying to remember to take agnus castus but keep forgetting!I have suspected PCOS too but i'm not overweight for my height, BMI is 24, i'm 21 years old and have been a vegetarian for 3 years.I am going to try Saw palmetto supplement, chromium and Acidophilus.No topical treatment or antibiotics are working, nor do dermalogica products!Thanks for your help!
I have heard of proactive but is it UK or US, i live in England.And what is it?By the way I have been on;
Topical; face washes made with salicyclic, glycolic or lactic acid.benzoyl peroxide creams on their own, and with antibiotics in the cream as well.Witch hazel and tea tree oil. And toothpaste!
Internal; I have been on loads of different antibiotics.
Dianette- a form of the pill
(Ro)accutane
And, i have also tried probiotics, multivitamins!Just to clarify, the spots are worst on my chin, also a few on my cheeks and forehead so don't think its a food allergy.Also the skin is quite dry, but the spots are definately acne.Finally, as I live in the UK i rely on the NHS, an appointment to see a dermatologist is rarely given and the waiting list is 3 months at least.Privately it costs В