Monday

Misty Mountains

Misty Mountains

Photo blog day 358, August 15, 2011

On our ride to daycare this morning it was a bit foggy and the air was wet.It hadn’t started to rain yet and we pa*sed by our favorite spot on the street (our favoriteВ field would be directly behind me in this shot).We saw the mist hanging out over the trees and clouds over the mountains.

«Mom»

«yes»

«Are we in the clouds?» [mental giggle as I recall people in my past telling me to get my head out of the clouds]

«No, why?» [I imagine my cushy bed that I reluctantly dragged myself out of on this gloomy Monday morning.]

«It feels like we’re in the clouds.»

«It does?»

«Yes, look, it’s all cloudy around our car .»

«You’re right!I guess we are in a cloud»

The conversation then turned to how my four year old wouldn’t get lost in the fog because he knows how to get home by finding things he recognizes on the street.«Just because we can’t see something doesn’t mean we don’t know where it is»

My four year old.The philosopher.

В 


Monday Morning Motivation