Sunday

my answer today is Yes.

my answer today is Yes.

The hymn we sang today goes:

I cannot tell how silently He suffered,
В В As with His peace He graced this place of tears,
Or how His heart upon the Cross was broken,
В В The crown of pain to three and thirty years.
But this I know, He heals the broken-hearted,
В В And stays our sin, and calms our lurking fear,
And lifts the burden from the heavy laden,
В В For yet the Savior, Savior of the world, is here.

the a*surance of.Because I was feeling so weary in the last few weeks of pregnancy, a friend warned me about post-natal depression.She kindly gave me permission to tell her if I should feel in any way depressed, because it can be so hard for a Christian mum to talk about it honestly.

I don’t have PND but the mood swings force me to ask the same question of myself: Can I really be a God-trusting Christian if I feel so sad?My answer today is yes.(I suppose I have lots to unpack in my answer but why don’t we for now just sit and wonder at the possibility of Yes.)


Интересная ссылочка