Saturday

I love Spotify

I love Spotify

I recently decided to try out Spotify and I have to admit that I love it.I was so excited that it finally came to the US, as my friends living in the UK had been raving about it for some time now.One of the things I like most about Spotify is my ability to make playlists from their catalog of songs.I have been playing around with making a few different lists using my music library and Spotify’s extensive catalog.

Spotify Playlist

«High for This» The Weeknd
«Avril 14th» Aphex Twin
«Sweet Disposition» The Temper Trap
«Hero» Regina Spektor
«Swans» Unkle Bob
«Assa*souts» Plaid
«Slow Life [with Victoria Legrand]» Grizzly Bear
«Kaskaskia River» Sufjan Stevens
«The Barker of the Dupes» Skeleton В Key
«All at Sea» Richard Walters
«Last Words» The Real Tuesday Weld
«Ghost Under Rocks» Ra Ra Riot
«This City is Hell» Plaid
«The Bird and the Worm» Owl City
«Her Morning Elegance» Oren Lavie
«I Didn’t Speak the Language» The One AM Radio
«For Real» Okkervil River
«Pick Up the Phone» Notwist
«Open Kastle» Plaid
«Gifted (Treasure Fingers Epicwave Remix)» N.A.S.A.
«Uprising» Muse
«River» Mountain Man
«Tiny City Made of Ashes» Modest Mouse
в