Sunday

Saltwater.

Saltwater. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loui4ysV7K1qzjr3qo1_500.jpg

First of all, I found out earlier today about the demise of Amy Winehouse.I mean ...well, no one was really surprised.With that, I sat through an hour special on her life on E!and it was really sad to know how ...into her (ex?)husband she was.She was constantly stumped on by Cupid.So many song about one person.Hmm, I could probably write a million (lolbadjoke).In any case, Rest In Peace Amy.You really need it.

Secondly, I've come to realise today that closure is the mother of all medicines.It beats therapy.It opens your eyes and it lets you breathe.I had that moment this evening at dinner and it was amazing.I've never felt so open and freeing in my life ...OK I lie but you know.I loved it.No tears, no sobbing, nothing.Just me smiling and speaking and just letting it out and taking it in with no judgement or presumptions whatsoever.I loved today from beginning to end.And I shall end it on a good note and go to bed happy.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lotuneWbj11qbofcqo1_500.png

Goodnight world!:)

Recetas para salvar el SNS - DiarioMedico.com