Friday

Day Two of Leftovers Challenge

Day Two of Leftovers Challenge

I’m at the end of day two today for my «Leftovers» challenge.I didnt do too much today, my youngest isn’t feeling very well, maybe a summer cold and my oldest is in pain from her brace.:( So i just took care of my «babies» today.We played some Lego & watched Rio that my hubby picked up for the girls last week.Super cute movie!!I laughed quite a bit!:)

Ok, onto business ;)

$19.16

We spent $10.12 at Loblaws for:

  • Pasta
  • Pasta sauce
  • Coffee
  • Dish Soap

Then I ran to Giant Tiger this afternoon & spent $7.27 on:

  • Advil Liquid Gels for dd
  • Apple Juice Drink boxes for the movies on Tuesday

Total spent today: $17.39

Closing Balance: $1.77

Which brings tomorrow’s balance to $16.73!

So far, so good!I came in under budget both days, so I’m happy.I gotta say, it is nice having a few $$ to spend during the week compared to a flat out no spend week.Last time I felt bad for spending bus fare, which is dumb.lol!So at least now we can still pick up needed items.Because had this of been a no-spend challenge, I’d have broken it today for coffee beans without a doubt!lol!!

I also made some $$ today!I received a $30.00 Paypal payment for pymt.on my blog.:) This goes right to my daughters guitar lessons too.So I’m up to $54 so far towards September’s lessons!Im setting aside $20/week for her guitar lessons which only covers a 1/2 hr.lesson.So my goal is ultimately to be able to «top that up» for 45 minutes lessons which are $30/45 minutes.I’ll have $80 set aside throughout the 4 weeks in August, which means including the $54 i’ll have $134.I only need to earn another $16 for her to have 45 minute lessons.This gives me some incentive to earn some extra money here & there.So, including yesterday, our extra income so far this week is $112!

Anyways, today’s dinner was Pepperoni Pizza Pasta everyone is inhaling it, so I think it’s a hit!!

The best part is that there’s enough left for dinner tomorrow night so I don’t have to cook!;) If I can get creative maybe I can get in a no spend day tomorrow we shall see!

Well I’m off, it’s bath time, story time, then bed time for the girls!Which in turn means after I clean up I get to relax!;) Have a great night everyone!


Health Solutions - Stress Relief